We value your data and take your privacy seriously.
This policy describes how we collect and use your personal information when you interact with us via our Website www.golf-in-pattaya.com or via e-mail.
We have tried to keep it simple, so please take the time to read this policy.
180/2 Baan Dusit Garden
Moo 11, Soi Watyan, Huay Yai
Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Phone: +66(0)94 758 69 80
• How we collect information about you
We may collect personal and non-personal information about you when you interact with us via our Website or when you send us an e-mail.
When you access our website the following information is collected:
- Date and time of access
- Title and URL of the page accessed by you
- Source/referral from which you accessed our website
- The browser and its version that you used
- The operating system of your device
The mentioned data cannot be attributed to any specific person. The collected data is evaluated for statistical purposes and serves to optimize our website.
We do not record or store your IP address.
We offer the opportunity to contact us via the contact form provided on our website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we can reply to you. Also we need your name (first name or an alias is suficient!). The information you provide in the form will be transmitted to us via SSL encryption.
• How we use your personal information
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties if...
- you have given us explicit permission.
- the disclosure is necessary for asserting, exercising, or defending legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
- there is a legal obligation to disclose.
- it is legally permissible and necessary for the performance of contractual relationships with you.
• How long we retain information about you
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes we collected it for, unless the data is subject to statutory retention periods, is required for criminal prosecution or for securing, asserting or enforcing legal claims.
• Your data protection rights
You have the right to:
- request full information about your personal data processed by us.
- ask us to delete or correct any personal information that we hold about you.
- prevent us processing your personal information.
- restrict the processing of your personal information.
- withdraw any consent that you have given. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal.
- complain to a supervisory authority. Normally you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work.
Status: August 14, 2023